Portland Debt Settlement Attorney
Is Debt Settlement / Negotiation Right for Me?
If you have a relatively small amount of debt or can afford to pay a percentage of the total debt amount, a settlement might be the best path for you. Debt settlement can provide you with a fresh financial start so you can quickly get back to living your life and planning for the future.
You may want to consider debt settlement if you:
- Have relatively low credit card, tax debt, or unpaid medical bills
- Haven’t been able to make the minimum payments for some time
- Are able to make a lump sum payment for a percentage of the debt amount
- You are not able to pay off the debt amount in full
At Wisehart Law, PC, I can help you weigh the pros and cons of debt settlement. Each case is unique, and the counsel of a practiced Portland debt settlement attorney can empower you to determine if negotiating a debt settlement is your best option.
Get started with a free consultation—call the firm at (503) 850-2992 today.
How I Can Help You
While settling debt is not without consequences, it can sometimes be the most practical choice. If you do decide to take this route, you can even do the work yourself. I often advise clients to try this before spending money on an attorney. However, there are many reasons you may want the help of an experienced Portland debt negotiation lawyer on your side.
If you’re looking to negotiate with creditors or settle your tax debt, I can help you:
- Assess whether debt settlement is right for you
- Negotiate with unrelenting creditors on your behalf
- Understand what settlements creditors will likely agree to
- Navigate the process of debt negotiation yourself
- Fight for the best possible outcome for your unique case
When dealing with persistent creditors or collection agencies, it’s vital that you fully understand your options. Wisehart Law, PC is committed to helping you avoid the negative consequences of debt whenever possible. I aim to make the process of negotiating or settling debt less stressful and more straightforward so you can get back to your life.
To learn more about Wisehart Law, PC’s affordable debt settlement/negotiation services, call (503) 850-2992.